Thank you

Alles, was nicht direkt mit dem i-Telex System oder technischem Support zu tun hat, im entferntesten Sinne aber noch zum Thema Fernschreiber passt.
Antworten

Topic author
PaulHeller
Rank 2
Rank 2
Hauptanschluß:

Thank you

Beitrag: # 35430Beitrag PaulHeller »

Thank you to all who provide support and assistance, and also interesting products and extensions, to all users of i-Telex. Even if we have not interacted directly, the things that you do for our community are of great importance and I am grateful.

There are a few people I’d like to mention by name of have been of particular help to me in 2022:

Fred. He never complains and never casts judgement on people. He has been a tremendous help to me whenever I have needed it. My two stations are humming along nicely thanks to some clever tricks that Fred suggested.

Henning. Same comments as for Fred. No matter what I ask, Henning is happy to help.

Reinhold. I used the Telegramm service for the first time this year. It was an incredible experience, and the recipient of the telegrams I sent was absolutely surprised and amazed. I know it is more than just Reinhold who make it work (see my “thank you to all” comment above), but it was Reinhold who really helped me use the service for the first time.

Johannes. From unobtanium tape, to great software, to help when I needed it, Johannes is also always happy to help.

Franz. For the info I needed in order to make a stand for my T100S.

Thank you for all that you do. If I missed recognizing someone (a year is a long time to remember who helped me when and how), rest assured that I am grateful for your help.

PS: Some of your names change from the way Google translate shows the post. Rest assured I typed them in correctly
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor PaulHeller für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 6):
ReinholdKoch380170JFKDF3OEdetlefTelegrammophonjan02
Paul - W2TTY
Austria: 39286 drwal a : Siemens T100S
US: 80003 w2tty : Teletype Model 32
US: 468466 expt d : Lorenz 15C
Antworten

Zurück zu „Talk-Café“