I-Telex Documents in English

For service and support with i-Telex, its components and teleprinters in general
Antworten

Topic author
M1ECY
Rank 7
Rank 7
Hauptanschluß: 669089

I-Telex Documents in English

Beitrag: # 18426Beitrag M1ECY »

Hi All,

Seeing as there is some extra interest in the I-Telex System from other UK based Teleprinter owners, I have converted some of the original German Language manuals to English.

I claim absolutely no expertise in these translations - they were all carried out by machine, so may have some errors in translation. However, i have had a quick read through the documents, and I think the majority of the translation is good.

As time goes on I will collect any other I-Telex documents and convert them - they will all be uploaded in this thread.

If you are new to I-Telex, and have any questions, please feel free to ask - if I cannot answer them, I am sure that some of the other members can.

Cheers
Sean
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor M1ECY für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 3):
TelegrammophonJanLZaphod
669089 Siemen G - T100S Online 24H
299709 Antosh G - Creed 444 - Double Current R + D (0800 - 2100) and a bit tempremental
459724 NC

arvadateletypes
Rank 1
Rank 1
Hauptanschluß:

Re: I-Telex Documents in English

Beitrag: # 18698Beitrag arvadateletypes »

Thank you Sean

Paul
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor arvadateletypes für den Beitrag:
M1ECY
Antworten